As a benefit of membership, IAGARB invites you to participate in monthly Zoom discussions.
You can visit with other angora rabbit breeders to weigh on various topics. Ask your questions. Offer your advice. Learn from other rabbit breeders from across the continent.
This is a great way to meet like minded people – from the comfort and safety of your own home.
The IAGARB Zoom Discussions are held on the 2nd Sunday of every month. Notices are sent to members with the link for topic and time. It’s easy to click and join.
Here is a sample of some of the topics covered:
- Winter care
- Excellent German Angora
- Marketing panel Discussion
- Breeding German Angoras
- The Albino German Angora
- Colored German Angora
- Tips for improvement: shearing, grading fiber, evaluation, and registration
- Show and Tell— sharing your angora creations
- Rabbit Colonies and Alternatives to Cages
- German Body Type
- Winterizing your Rabbitry
- Shearing German Angora Rabbits
- Coat Syncrocisty